Monday, October 25, 2010
21 Things I Love About Sadie
1. listening to her "sing" about her day on the way home from school.
2. her dance moves and how she remembers every dance she has ever seen her sisters perform.
3. how she knows almost every radio Disney song and is able to identify it within the first few seconds.
4. that her response to why? is "BECAUSE I love it!"
5. that even though she has some serious ninja skills, she will crawl up in bed with me.
6. she is very compassionate and will hug and kiss someone when they are crying.
7. that she hangs out with most of the boys at school because she thinks they are "funny".
8. that she loves to read books.
9. how sassy she is! Even when that means she tells me "whatever woman" or uses all the signs on her forehead to call me a "Major Loser".
10. that she thinks Nick Jonas, Chad Dillon Cooper, and "boy" are her boyfriends.
11. she plays "teacher" and "school" with her imaginary friends and asks them "what is your name?", tells them "good job", and to "shut it".
12. her freckles on her nose, cheeks, and eyelid.
13. how she walks through the "kindergarten pickup traffic" and never notices everyone staring at her. (mostly cause she soooo cute)
14. she loves to pray!
15. she tells me "this is the best dinner ever" almost every night.
16. she thinks she is a teenager and that all her sisters friends are actually her friends.
17. her soft skin, extra skin on her neck, and the wide gap between her toes.
18. that she has wanted to be Tinkerbell or the purple fairy for the last three Halloweens.
19. her giggle... how it sounds like snoopy and comes from her gut.
20. how her pants fall just below her butt crack.
21. the twinkle in her eyes and how she dives into my arms to hug me and tell me she loves me.
Oh there are soooo many more! And I am sure the list would be different if I did it in a week. I love my Sadie sooo much! Leave a comment and let me know some of the things you love about your little one. You can also tell me what you love about Sadie!