Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jackie

Yesterday my family was able to visit with my brother, his wife, and our two nephews for a few hours at Disneyland. It was so great to see them for the first time in a couple of years. Jackson (or Jackie or Sunny) was a hoot! He doesn't watch TV and isn't real familiar with the characters at Disneyland... but that didn't stop his excitment and enthusiasm as he explained everything he had seen earlier that day. The first thing he wanted to do was go see "Dumpy" - that would be Dumbo. Our conversation included, "Hey ladies, let me tell you about when they made butter in the good old days!" and "Do you know what they do to pigs? They skin them. That means they cut off the skin. (this is where I ask him why anyone would do that- and he replied) To get ham of course!!"

Unforunately, Candida and Julian are both not feeling well. We will be meeting up with them again on Friday. I look forward to many more cute stories to share with you.

No comments: