Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Teague Curse!

It's been a long standing joke in our family that everytime we get to know a family really well either they move to Utah or we move out of state. I have always been a bad long distance friend (I've lost a few because of it). I understand the ones who have let me go... But, I am thankful for those who have stuck with me.

One of the reasons I wanted to blog (besides keeping a journal for our family) is to stay in touch with those who have left us or we have left behind.

Here's a short list of the families we have been part from:
Adamson's- Moved to Utah
Page's- Moved to Utah
My Family- moved up to Washington with us- and we left them!
Draper's- We left them in Washington
Wentz's- also in Washington
Wolslegger- Utah
Peyson's- moved to Mississippi
Aaron's- moved to Texas
Ortiz- Utah
Peterson's-moved to Utah
Carey's- Utah
Bergeson's- Moved to Utah
Harper's moving to New Mexico

I miss these families so much! Hoping more don't leave us!

No comments: