Wednesday, July 16, 2008

4th of July

We were in Utah during the 4th and Melanie, Shane & Blake invited us over for a BBQ and to watch the fireworks from Thanksgiving Point. Their house is beautiful!! I had a horrible headache the whole day and barely made it... so I forgot to take pictures until baby Blake was already asleep :(

Madison, Kiersten & Brenna in the "Big Girl Shirts"
Photobucket


Madison (who wasn't really in a group- just floating from one group to another) and Hannah, Shelby, Sadie and Julia in the "Hello Kitty- little girl shirts"
Photobucket


Madison "moose"
Photobucket


Julie-la-la- she somehow ended up with the "momma & daddie 4th headwear"
Photobucket


Sadie with one of her favorite guys- Shane
Photobucket


Sadie and her favorite guy- Daddy
Photobucket


I'm bummed I didn't get Melanie, Kim and I in our "4th headwear" and little Blake before he slept through all those fireworks!!

No comments: