Friday, July 18, 2008

The Many Faces of Sadie

Have you ever gone to download some pictures and realized the kids were playing with the camera? This is a regular occurrence in our home. I've found some pretty funky things (ie- bathroom signs, a toe, nostrils, etc)... but the other day they must have had a little photo session with Sadie. I almost peed my pants seeing all the things they made her do- so I thought I would share some. There must have been a hundred pictures- so I just chose some of them in the same clothing- except the last two.

Everyday after getting dressed, Sadie runs into the office and poses for Scott.
Photobucket

I love the way her feet are up in the back!
Photobucket

Her American Idol pose
Photobucket

Behind the back
Photobucket

Someone commented to me about Sadie always having a big smile in her pictures... I think I just love that big grin so I always show those!
Photobucket

Who me??
Photobucket

This has to be a copy of Madison's "model pose"
Photobucket

Yeah!
Photobucket

I'm tired... can we stop??
Photobucket

Hello fans!
Photobucket

Kisses!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Christina said...

OMG this cracks me up! I love her little hand turned up in the first pose...LOL