Friday, October 17, 2008

Beautiful Children, Beautiful Cause - Day 17

Look at these beautiful children. Reece's Rainbow has helped find many of them homes and families. Sometimes I wonder how one can give up so much time, money and resources for a cause. I understand now. There is more to life than new cars, vacations, upgraded kitchens and Disneyland passes. Heavenly Father loves each of his children- reguardless of geography, government and economics. Please help me pray that every child will find a loving home and family to care for them.






2 comments:

Tracey said...

Hey there! I stopped by to let you know that I nominated you for an award. Your blog is great and you need to be recognized! Swing by and pick it up!

Tracey

JD said...

Hey my great friend Kari! I can't believe how big the girls have gotten. Scott gave me your blog so I have been catching up on you. I miss you and hope all is well in your family. We are doing good, kids are growing and we keep getting older ourselves. Funny how that happens. Have Scott send me your email address, via facebook, and we will get caught up.
Love ya!
Janice Draper