Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Miscellaneous Pictures- Day #7

It seems to me that with all the blogging going on maybe it's time to take a break from reading and take a minute to look at some old pictures! Maybe I can get some comments... considering my words aren't inspiring many of you!! LOL

Summer Swimming- Kiersten, Hannah, Sadie, Katie & Madison
I'll have to find the one Sadie is floating on her back- LOL!!

They were playing "flip your hair"- Sadie did pretty good. Kiersten wouldn't let me show you any of her!!

First Day of School- also the skirt she painted nail polish all over!!

I don't have many "normal" pictures of Hannah- but she always has this beautiful smile!!





I love this one because Madison is always so photogenic (this will be future blackmail material)- this is her trying to be "cool"!!

Kiersten after a 3 day pioneer trek walking and pulling a handcart for over 20 miles- she is dirty!!!!

2 comments:

datri said...

Your girls are beautiful!

Meghan said...

Oh my goodness, that pic of Sadie in her school outfit is ADORABLE! Love it! And, I love Madison's "cool" face :) Haha.