Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Repent... yesterday's post a day late - Day 10 of 31 for 21

I owe you all an excuse for not posting yesterday. I was totally involved in getting Sadie's Buddy Walk website set-up and e-mails send out. It was totally emotionally for me. I can't believe how long it has taken for me to sign-up a team for Sadie.

Her Team name is SADIE'S SUPERCREW... yes, named after her favorite group on last seasons America's Next Dance Crew. She loves that show, loves that group and even flashes the sign while hopping up and down hooting and howling.

So, I sent out a lot of e-mails and I'm very scared that people will not respond or support us. Ever since we've had Sadie- I know people support us and think about us- but I have changed. I have become less involved, more self-centered and I often when someone asks me how I'm doing, I find that I answer them and I forget to ask them in return. I am totally burned out- my house is a wreck, I'm always sick and I just don't have any motivation to do anything except finish the day- loved and alive.

Regardless of how hard life is.. the only thing I would change is bigger bedrooms and closets for the girls and a Maid for me!!! I love my family. Scott is so supportive and kind. He is responsible and charitable. A great husband and father. Kiersten is smart, kind and spiritual. She is gaining confidence everyday and I am thankful for example she provides our family. Madison is talented, independent and confident. She is helpful and always does what she is asked (even if it means it comes with a little free teenage lip service. Hannah is fun-loving, kind, and smart! She is a great big sister and terrific friend. She shows us the value of loving life and enjoying the moment. Sadie is the most beautiful and sweet daughter of God. She is smart, funny, and stubborn. She brings our family together to celebrate when everyone is off in different directions. I love my family and I am grateful for the gifts they bring me.




No comments: